Child Care Champions™ Training
CHILD CARE CHAMPIONS™
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer a series of 8 core trainings. For a complete list of trainings, click here.
Bruce Perry, MD, PhD, Senior Fellow at the Child Trauma Academy and leading authority on neuroscience in children says that we build children’s brains by providing consistent, predictable, nurturing, and appropriately stimulating care for young children. CCC trainings focus on early literacy by helping caregivers understand the powerful influence of their daily interactions with young children which builds a solid foundation for children’s long-term success in school and as productive adults.
Core training series includes:
Attachment & Infant Mental Health
Brain Development and Touch
Regulation and Social Development
Temperament: Who is My Child?
Issues of Attachment and Its Flip-Side – Separation: Hellos and Good-byes
Inclusion of All: Issues Related to Culture and Children with Special Needs
Play Matters: The Important Role of the Caregiver in Children's Play
Additional Information on Trainings:
- Training is available on-site for Child Care Centers, Child Care Home Associations, and Parent and Child Care Provider Groups in the greater Dallas area.
- Scheduling is negotiated with each center and options such as evenings, naptime, and Saturdays are available.
- Additional training topics may be accessed as requested, including SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Each participant receives a certificate for each session attended.
- An individualized plaque is provided to each child care center upon completing the core training series.
- Trainings count towards the annual 24 hours of training required of providers in all licensed child care centers.
- A Train the Trainer series is available for center administrators who are interested in conducting the CCC Core Training series for their own staff.
To help children and adults with developmental disabilities achieve their maximum potential and lead fulfilling lives within our community.
Our name is new, but we have served the community for nearly 50 years, enabling clients to become more self-sufficient.
We invite you to join us as we launch into a new era of inspiring hope, confidence, and independence for adults and children with disabilities.